Fashion

Sunday, June 21, 2009

UPCOMING PRODUCT: SHU UEMURA FACE ARCHITECT REMODELING CREAM FOUNDATION IN 734

Okay, I found out that I'm supposedly swapping my MAC blushcreme for a mascara topcoat so I retracted my offer and decided to swap for sis crissy's shu uemura foundation in deep almond (734). She asked for two items for this one so I decided to swap my elianto eyeshadow palette 20's along with the blushcreme.


I'm gonna receive this tomorrow so watch out for my review. :)


Create a perfect canvas for flawless makeup. Formulated with unique ingredients, this creamy foundation is designed to remodel and revitalize the complexion of the skin. A protective formula shields skin against UVA/B rays. Jasmine extract adds antioxidant benefits to help maintain a youthful glow. High concentration of Depsea water allows for smooth application and leaves skin feeling hydrated and fresh. The semi-matte texture with a natural sheen creates a sophisticated look for medium to full coverage.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion