Fashion

Saturday, June 27, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN CLASSICAL (LE)

I was browsing through the lipstick box of the private sale in Mandarin Hotel. I was a bit disappointed because there weren't much left to choose from. The lipstick shades left were Hang- up, Spice it up!, "O", Retrofluid and Classical.


I was a it surprised with the color of Classical. It's in the lustre variant. It seemed something new to me so I thought of giving this lipstick a shot.


Not bad for 450php.




THE VERDICT:


Classical is baby pink- peach looking lipstick in the tube. i searched this lippy on the net and found out that this is a discontinued color, and is a Limited Edition item only. I wouldn't surprised if one of these days, it would come out as a repromote. It's a color that will really sell. I apologize for the flaky lips because my lips would shed every now and then. Maybe it's a sign that I should stop smoking or I should start trying to exfoliate my lips. :D


At first, I thought it was too sheer, and it appeared white on my lips so I thought I wasted money. When I got home, I used this for my FOTD. And surprisingly, it looked good! It's a perfect Wedding Lipstick (as described also in one of the beauty sites in the net). It's a clean- looking lipstick. At first, It seemed that it's making my teeth look more yellow than usual, because of the pastel shade. When I used it again, it came out as a lovely pink- peach nude lipstick (predominantly, it's baby pink-ish). My teeth color doesn't look too bad at all. Maybe the lipstick needed a good swiping to get the lovely color off the tube.


It's a lovely color, I must say. Perfect to pair with my MAC blush in Angel. And this is also perfect for those who would want to sport a pink- peach hued nude lippy.



It's a repromote to watch out for. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion