Fashion

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MY SINGAPORE VISIT IN 2008+ THE BEAUTY HAULS+ THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE

Hi ladies! I just want to share to my lovely readers, disciples and to all bloggers my first ever out of the country trip last year. I went to Singapore with my mom after a tiring summer due to summer classes. Before the new semester started, I decided to move away from life and totally visit a very different place to refresh my mind so I could start anew for the incoming semester last year.

My love for make- up started in this city. I once thought branded and expensive make- ups are just for people who have tons of money and for those girls who are into branded stuff. I was wrong. It is an investment. Branded stuff have better quality as compared to cheap make- up. Most of my hauls were about make- up so I chose the pics of my beauty hauls and the places where I bought them. 

I went there around July 2008 just in time for the great Singapore sale. Well, it wasn't something to rave about since the stuff on sale are selected. not to mention, still expensive. Surprisingly, I never bought from the malls. Most of my clothes, shoes and accessories were from Bugis Market. The beauty hauls were the most expensive buys during my trip. Enjoy! :D
This is a great city. I'd love to go back here again. And when that time comes, I'll go visit the Merlion in Sentosa and explore Suntec City more and eat a lot in Hawkers. :)


For my first day, I went to visit Ngee Ann City and Wisma Astria. It was also a whole day Bugis affair for me. I also went to Sasa, the Asian counterpart of Sephora in Bugis Junction. There are so much stuff to choose from in there. I got frustrated, and ended up buying nothing haha. I visited the National Library, Esplanade Theatre and The Night Safari.

THIS IS THE BUGIS MARKET. IT'S ACROSS THE BUGIS JUNCTION, WHICH IS THE LOCAL MALL IN BUGIS. IT'S THE ULTIMATE TIANGGE AREA!

DEEP IN THE HEART OF BUGIS MARKET, THERE ARE EYELASH BARS. THESE WILL PROBABLY PUT SHU UEMURA'S TOKYO LASH BAR TO SHAME (HAHA). THEY HAVE TONS OF FALSE EYELASHES FROM AVANT GARDE TO FASHION TO NATURAL. THEY ALSO OFFER EYELASH EXTENSIONS. THEY SELL GLUES, MASCARAS FOR FALSIES AND A WHOLE LOT MORE. IT'S A LASH SPECIALTY STORE. THERE ARE TONS OF THIS IN BUGIS MARKET! THE FALSE EYELASHES RANGES FROM 2SGD AND UP FOR THE NATURAL LASHES AND 10SGD AND UP FOR THE FASHION AND AVANT- GARDE FALSIES.

I BOUGHT MOSTLY FASHION FALSE EYELASHES. THE ONE BELOW IS WHAT I CALL THE "SNUFFLELUFUGUS FALSIES" IT'S SO COARSE!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE. BOUGHT THIS FOR 12SGD. NOT BAD. THIS IS WAAY CHEAPER THAN SHU UEMURA. WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THESE LASHES IS THEY'RE MADE OF SOFT SYNTHETIC FIBER SO YOU WON'T FEEL ANYTHING POKING YOUR EYES NOR WILL IT WEIGH YOUR EYES DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO HEAVY. PLASTIC HAIRS ARE HEAVIER. BUT THESE FALSIES FEEL SO SOFT, THEY ALMOST FEEL SO REAL.

WISMA ASTRIA

MY HOT PURCHASE FROM WISMA ASTRIA

ANNA SUI LOOSE POWDER IN 702


For the second day, I spent it mostly in Orchard Road and visited Tangs, Lucky Plaza and Orchard Centre. I got to visit Tanglin Mall since it's beside our hotel. Nothing much in there except for unique beer bottles which I purchased some for my husband (he collects beers from around the world)

TANGS

THIS IS MY HOT PURCHASE AND NOT TO MENTION, MY FIRST- EVER MAC PRODUCT, MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN MARRAKESH

IT COSTED ME 28SGD


BEFORE FLYING HOME, I VISITED THE DUTY FREE SHOP IN CHANGI AIRPORT. THE DAVIDOFF COOL WATER FOR WOMEN PERFUME IS ONE OF MY HG SCENTS. LUCKILY, IT WAS ON SALE FOR ONLY 50SGD SO I BOUGHT ONE. I FINALLY HAVE ONE AGAIN AFTER 3 YEARS :)

A 50ML BOTTLE

CHANGI AIRPORT SHOPS

DO YOU LOVE TRAVELLING? WHAT DO YOU PURCHASE WHENEVER YOU'RE ABROAD?

:D




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion