Fashion

Monday, June 29, 2009

DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY HG FOR EYELINERS?

This is my HG for eyebrow pencils.



I tried MAC, Bobbi Brown and Chanel but i would always go back to Ever Bilena. I'm not saying that this baby outshines these expensive brands, it's just that it's almost at par with these brands. Of course, the branded ones have good quality but I find it crazy when I try to spend too much for an eyebrow pencil.



Ever Bilena's e/l pencils have good pigment pay- off. It glides on easily, and it's buildable, baby. I've proven how good the quality of these pencils are when it has stayed during the time when I sweat profusely or how it forever withstands my oil slick face. It's cheap and long lasting. This is the product that I don't have to retouch during the day.


See how uber pigmented these babies are? :) (top: brown; bottom: black)



Times are getting hard and if you're planning to degrade some products, make it your eyebrow pencils. Choose Ever Bilena. :)



What are your HG brands for Eyeliner pencils?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion