Fashion

Thursday, June 18, 2009

TOP 3 WORST BRUSH BRANDS


DISCLAIMER: EVERY CLAIM IS BASED ON MY OWN OPINION DUE TO WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH THESE PRODUCTS. PLEASE CONSIDER EVERY PRODUCT WITH YOUR OWN DISCRETION


I've always posted the best stuff here in my blog so it's time to scour the market and found some stuff that's not really worth buying. They might work well for others, but overall, still bad.
 
Not all expensive stuff are good, not all cheap stuff are great steals. Truth be told, as hard as it may seem, we have all wasted our money on these products.

Here's my list of the TOP 5 WORST BRUSH BRANDS in the market

1. ELIANTO 999PHP SET- I bought this when I was a newbie in make- up. It's good when it comes to shedding. So I was afraid to wash it, which doomed me for using dirty brushes for a year. Elianto claims that it's made of goat hair. Synthetic maybe, because the brushes are too harsh and scratchy. The hairs were like sticking out like split ends so I just had to let these brushes go.

2. EVER BILENA BRUSHES- All are made of synthetic hair and are poorly made. After some time, the brushes become scratchy. I have their retractable brush and guess what, I was about to use it then it retracted all the way out of the cylinder, making the brush hair fall off the ferrule. It's such a waste of money, and a waste of time while I sweep the hair off the floor.

3. ELF POWDER BRUSH- It's cheap. It's good when newly bought but becomes scratchy in the end.

WHAT ARE THE WORST BRUSH PRODUCTS HAVE YOU TRIED SO FAR?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion