Fashion

Sunday, June 28, 2009

LAST WEEK OF THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S CONTEST

Hello lovely followers! Care to join my contest? You literally just need 5 minutes of your time to enter the contest. And it would help if you have been reading my blogs too. But don't worry, if you're willing to spare more time, then you could read some of my entries.:)


So this is the last week of the contest. All entries should be in by July 7 at exactly 11:00 P.M. and I will announce the winner on July 8. :)


I'm giving away two lovely packages for two lovely winners. :)

AS OF NOW, I HAVE ENTRIES FROM THIAMERE, SHOBE, MINA AND GRACIE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING TIME TO MY CONTEST!

Don't miss the opportunity to win Delux Beauty Cosmetics, Pout Cosmetics, Baylis and Harding, Pop Beauty, bangles, earrings, anklets and headbands in this contest. It's literally a giveaway because it's so easy. :)


**REMEMBER, I NEED A CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED THOUGHT IN YOUR ANSWERS. IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE LONG, AS LONG AS IT'S WITTY. :)


TO ENTER THE CONTEST, CLICK HERE


THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE WHO WILL JOIN.

:D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion