Fashion

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BIRTHDAY HAUL!

For my birthday haul, I dropped by Marionnaud to see what MAC has in store for me. I decided to get an almost natural lip color looking shade of lipstick in brown. It's for my play this upcoming season.



I got MAC's Satin Lipstick in Spirit. It's a mocha brown shade. I chose it over Mocha and Taupe because both appeared as lipstick colors on my lips. Mocha is a tad too caramel brown and Taupe is too orange- y brown for me. 



I'm loving my 7th lipstick from MAC. Welcome to my stash baby! :)




I almost bought a Studio Fix in NC42 and a blush in Angel but thank goodness, I was able to control myself. I'll still have to purchase my lavender whip from a singapore- based seller so I'll have to be ready for the shipping cost. Yay! :)




Swatch and review later! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion