Fashion

Monday, June 15, 2009

HAUL+HAUL FOR FRIENDS+BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM MOMMY :)

I had a lunch celebration with my family and relatives yesterday. We cooked food at home, which consists of kare- kare, dinuguan, mechado, chicken barbecue, rice, palabok and lumpiang hubad. The theme of the cuisine is Filipino so I really had a pretty good feast and cheat. :)

Here's an entry about my hauls for the week plus a birthday present from mom. :)

L-R : AQUAZORB HAUL AND BEAUTY BAR HAUL

Here's my sports towel and face towel hauls from Aquazorb. I'm really a fan of their towels because it's super- absorbent, lightweight and dries faster than the normal towels. you can't go wrong with this one! It comes with free pouches per towel purchase. the small violet and big blue towel is for my friend, via, and the big violet towel is mine. :)

Lastly, I passed by Beauty Bar to check if their Lip Venom Venom Flash is on sale. Luckily, yes it is. It's at 348php and there are only two stocks left so I grabbed one for sis Khymm.

Oh you can't go wrong with this one! Behold your baby Khymm! :) I could imagine you drooling over this hahaha. :)

I went to this stand in beauty bar where there are several brands such as smashbox, bloom, youngblood, pout, duwop, prestige, etc. I wondered why they're just in one stand. Turned out that these are the products on clearance sale. They're just emptying their stocks and they won't re- stock again after selling everything on the stand. 

I checked pout and saw that the lipgloss pots are crazily priced at 100php only from 550php! And I got this baby. Pout's foundation in caramel. From 995php...

Yes, you've read it right. That's how low the price went. I was really enthralled with what I saw and immediately grabbed the foundation. Unfortunately, there were no testers available but The color was in dark brown so I thought and gauged that this shade will match my color. 


Okay let's go to my birthday gifts...

This ring is a gift from my mom. She bought this in Don't Miss in Powerplant Mall, Rockwell.

Mom woke me up yesterday because she gave me this plastic bag from Don't Miss. It contained these pretty stuff. The shirt is from Don't Miss and the earrings are from the F Shoppe, all from Powerplant Mall, Rockwell. Don't you just love the psychedelic tee? I'm so lovin' the color combinations! :) She said she wanted us to look like a "mom and daughter" pair in our celebration, so, she had the same stuff also. :)

THAT'S ALL GUYS! :) SWATCHES FOR THE POUT FOUNDATION TO FOLLOW! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion