Fashion

Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAUL- LY SATURDAY

Without any further adieu, here's my haul for this week. :)

I finally got to purchase this Primer by Philosophy. I also picked up prizes for my CONTEST (:D) so watch out for it. :) I'll review this baby tomorrow. :)

My mom and I went to Aura store to buy some clothes for work out. I passed by a stand of bottles and saw this lavender- scented face mist. It's kinda, pricey for 200php but it just smells so good, I have to have it. At least it's a bit cheaper than Evian. I'll review this for you guys. :)

And here's my favorite haul for today. My National Bookstore haul! Honestly, who wouldn't love the pambansang bookstore? It's just a wacky place with so much things in it! I finally got to buy the Staedtler pen set that I've been lemming for almost two years. I was supposed to buy the big set but it's around 700php so I opted to buy the 400php pack. It would do me good already. I also bought some stuff for my pencil case and a notebook for my subjects.


WHAT ARE YOUR RECENT (NON) BEAUTY HAULS? :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion