Fashion

Thursday, June 18, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC MATTE BLUSH IN ANGEL

When I went to MAC Marionnaud, I came across this matte blush called Angel. It's a baby pink colored blush with a lilac undertone. I swatched it on my hand, didn't work for me. But when I applied the product on my face, it absolutely looked lovely. It's gives off a baby pink flush. The effect is the thing you'll see on those "no- make- up- look" FOTDS and on the model of Revlon's newest collection, All- Matte by Revlon. :) 



I've taken a pic of this swatch on my finger to give you an idea on how sheer the pink color is though the variant is matte. But I've swiped it twice on my hand and this effect came out. Pretty pigmented though.


Here's the swatch on my hand. I applied two swipes of the blush.


THE VERDICT:

I've always wanted that doll- pink flush effect on my cheeks. I've always seen it on dolls and wondered if that nice flush would look good on me, since these dolls that I'm talking about have fair skin. It might not work, but Angel pretty much did the job. Two swipes for that doll- pink flush, build for that barbie- pink flushed cheeks. 


I love how this shade of pink would compliment green eyeshadow, soften smokey eyes, enhance violet eyeshadows or simply compliment a pink eyeshadow. It's versatile enough to compliment a fresh face for the day and add a dolly spice for your evening look. 


I'm lovin' the color! Just what I'm looking for. :)


Tips on how to wear this blush: One swipe may appear too light so you would want to apply more. Morena women may experience this so I suggest that you just apply two light swipes of this product to get that doll- flush. If you apply it around three to four times, it will come out as a barbie- pink flush since this blush is buildable. To get the perfect flush in my picture in this entry, swipe some blush thrice on each cheek, then lightly slide your palm on your cheeks to take out some excess then this doll- flush color will come out. Don't forget to wash your hands before touching your clothing because you might stain 'em!


It's truly a must- try blush from MAC. I highly recommend this. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion