Fashion

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: KRYOLAN EYELASH ADHESIVE+MY SNUFFLELUFUGUS LASHES

I'm no expert in applying false eyelashes but here's a good try on doing it. I apologize if it looks “tabingi”  :D. This is for the purpose of reviewing the Kryolan Eyelash Adhesive.


It is latex- based and can be easily removed by soap and water.





THE VERDICT:

This baby costs 550php. I'm sorry for the deformed tube. I pressed it too much because I tried getting some glue for my falsies so it ended up like that. It's in a 4g tube and the consistency is a thick, white glue- ish looking liquid. It dries in a matter of 10- 15 seconds and locks your false eyelashes in place. I wore these snufflelufugus lashes for 15 mins. and I must say, it stayed in place and when I peeled the lashes off my lids, it didn't hurt so much, as compared to the cheap adhesives I tried.


What's the reason behind this? The latex formula creates a soft and rubbery texture to prevent messy residues while helping your false eyelashes stick. When peeling it off, it just comes off all together without any residue at all, unlike Aido's eyelash adhesive, which is cheaper at 188php. Aido’s gave me a hard and painful time taking my false eyelashes off. If compared to Aido, Kryolan will put Aido to shame. Aido made me loose some lash hair which traumatized me so I never dared wear false eyelashes again though it's pretty on stage.




CHECK OUT MY SNUFFLELUFUGUS LASHES! :)



Kryolan is much cheaper than Duo, which costs 1050php (also available in the Kryolan store) It might be a lot better, or in any case, just a tad bit popular than Kryolan but as far as I'm concerned, I'm satisfied with my Kryolan adhesive. The latex rubber is so easy to peel off, you don’t have to worry about lash tugging and lash fall. 


It's not much a con of this product, but the reason why I pressed it so much because I wondered where the glue went in the tube. Judging from the experience, the amount of the glue may be around 50-70% only. Bah. Capitalists. :)



Check my lids out: There's only a bit of glue residue so imagine the time you'll save from spending on cleaning glue residues off your lashes. :)

I wish my lashes were this thick ;p

Kryolan is much cheaper than Duo, which costs 1050php (also available in the Kryolan store) It might be a lot better, or in any case, just a tad bit popular than Kryolan but as far as I'm concerned, I'm satisfied with my Kryolan adhesive. The latex rubber is so easy to peel off, you don’t have to worry about lash tugging and lash fall. 


It's not much a con of this product, but the reason why I pressed it so much because I wondered where the glue went in the tube. Judging from the experience, the amount of the glue may be around 50-70% only. Bah. Capitalists. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion