Fashion

Saturday, June 20, 2009

FOTD: PURPLE SATURDAY

It's rest day for me, since rehearsal was cancelled. It's a bit of a good and bad thing. Good because I can rest and shop, bad because there goes one day wasted without doing anything to move the play forward.

Here's an FOTD for you guys. I decided to put on make- up. I'm not really the type but girls will always have the urge to beautify themselves once in a while so the day is today.


FACE:
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION IN NC42
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER IN NC30
POUT FOUNDATION IN CARAMEL

CHEEKS:
MAC MATTE BLUSH IN ANGEL

EYES:
EVER BILENA EYE LINER PENCIL IN BLACK
KRYOLAN EYE SHADOW BASE
MAC VELVET EYESHADOW IN TRAX
MAC STARFLASH COLLECTION EYESHADOW IN GLAMOUR CHECK!
MAC FROST EYESHADOW IN RICEPAPER
LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYE LINER IN BLACK

LIPS:
MAC SATIN LIPSTICK IN SPIRIT


I'm off to Powerplant Mall. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion