Fashion

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FINALLY, MY NARS 16 PC. BRUSH SET! I'M LIKE IN CLOUD 9!!!:)

CAN I SAY...


YIIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The long wait is over. i finally have my Nars 16 pc. brush set in my hands. Check out this letter from my tweeney Lia (that's what I call my best friend for we have a lot of things in common so we decided to call ourselves "Tweeney" which is a girly spelling of twin. haha). Tweeney will go shopping and touring for the next two weeks in China so she sent me the brushes via EMS. She wouldn't be able to watch my show. But at least her brushes will get me through the preparation process. 

I SO LOVE YOU LIA!!! :)

Oooh... My sleepiness was gone in a snap when I saw the package lying on my bed.

Well, due to shipping and handling, the package was quite malformed. Good thing the brushes weren't damaged.

When I opened the set, it felt like i have gold. at last, I already have a signature brush set. I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER! This is my ultimate birthday gift for myself. :)

This is the bronzer brush. The name speaks for its purpose but this could double as a loose powder. It's a fat, cute brush that's definitely good enough to distribute powder all over your face or body. :)

This is one of the artisan brushes. It's the Ita Artisan Brush #28. It's perfect for applying powder on your decolletage. It's recommendable for contouring because of it's fine lined bristles and wide shape that's sure to accentuate the natural lines on your face. :)

LEMME SHOW YOU WHAT CONSISTS OF THIS 16 PC. BRUSH SET.

POWDER BRUSHES TOP TO BOTTOM: SMALL POWDER BRUSH, SMALL ANGLED BLUSH BRUSH, BIG POWDER BRUSH

CONCEALER BRUSHES TOP TO BOTTOM: UNDER EYE CONCEALER BRUSH, POINT CONCEALER BRUSH, MINI CONCEALER BRUSH

EYEBROW SHADERS TOP TO BOTTOM: CAKE EYELINER BRUSH, ???, ????

EYE SHADERS TOP TO BOTTOM: DOMED E/S BRUSH, CREASE BRUSH, SMUDGE BRUSH, EYESHADOW BRUSH

RETRACTABLE LIP BRUSH

Here are the serial numbers carved on the steel ferrule. I was told that these would indicate that a Nars brush is authentic so I thought of taking sample pics of the SNs for future reference. :)

Check out the handle. oops...a little chip over there at the top of the NARS word. Factory bought kasi haha.

Check out the bronzer brush's thick and fluffy hair :) This will be perfect in dispensing a good amount of loose powder, bronzer, etc. :)

And I found this baby in my brother's room. It's his new baby, Michel.

EOTD AND FOTD GALORE! I NOW HAVE MY TOOLS SO EXPECT TO SEE MY FACE FROM TIME TO TIME IN EVERY BLOG ENTRY. I'LL ALSO REVIEW THESE BRUSHES SOON AFTER I WASH THEM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THESE BABIES. :)

TATA FOR NOW! I GOTTA SLEEP! I HAVE A MATH CLASS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion