Fashion

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KIEHL'S LIPBALM WITH SPF15 IN HUE NO. 30G

For this edition, let's look at Kiehl's lipbalm.

It won so many awards including Marie Claire's BEST LIPBALM AWARD and Allure's BEST PRODUCTS OF THE YEAR award. It's used by different celebrities in Hollywood and has been a favorite of some of our local stars.

The first time Kiehl's opened around 2007 or 2008, I purchased one. My mom also has hers plus the clear variant that comes with a black cap.


Retails at around 900php+. This lipbalm acts as a lipgloss because it's shiny as well. According to Kiehl's's SA when I bought this, the purpose of the shiny consistency is for the balm to be absorbed by the lips. After an hour or so, your lips will feel silky smooth and won't looked chapped after a month of usage. At first use, it's glossy, moisturizing and you'll see a tinge of red hue on your lips, which looks pretty.

The only downside of this is the smell. I don't really like it. It's like, the smell is torn between smelling good and smelling like medicine.

But trust me, your lips won't chap after a month of using it. I stopped because I became fond of wearing lipsticks as of the moment.

A friend even tried buying this off my make- up stash but I told her I'm lovin, it so I won't sell it.

Check out my lips after a month of using Kiehl's.

Try this. It's much better than Chapstick or the drying Born Lippy by The Body Shop.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion