Fashion

Saturday, June 20, 2009

THE DUPERY: DUPES FOR YOUR FAVE EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS 3

For this edition of THE DUPERY: DUPES FOR YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS, Let's look at the gold pigment.



I once had MAC's pigment in Golden Lemon and I've emptied it up. I asked my friend to buy me some in the States but unfortunately, it's one of those popular products of MAC so it's always out of stock.


Besides, MAC is nowhere near cheap and I have to have it once in a show so this drove me to discover PAC by Martha Tilaar.


PAC is a Thai (?) or Malaysian (?) brand. It is also famous in some Asian countries as a professional line used for the Theatre, Film, Magazines and other professional uses.


I once passed by a PAC stand in Watson's and saw that these powder eyeshadows were on sale. From 600php+, it's being sold for 350php. I immediately went and had a MAC Golden Lemon dupe in mind.


I must say, I wasn't dissapointed.



I bought this PAC Powder Eyeshadow in No. 04. It's a yellow gold eyeshadow with flecks of gold shimmer.


You'll love how rich the pigment and how good the color pay- off is of PAC Cosmetics. With regards to the staying power, It's relatively good. I use PAC as my gold eyeshadow for my theatre plays so you have an idea that this has a pretty good quality. And a little goes a long way so a pot will last you long.


MAC's pigment will always be good but PAC is one of the best cheap brands out there. Besides, Golden Lemon is unavailable in the country and is expensive. No. 04 has proven to dupe Golden Lemon at around 99%. And did I mention that the powder eyeshadows have a lot of colors?


So are you lemming for a gold pigment? Then hoard or haul once you go to PAC. You'll love their make- up line. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion