Fashion

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :)

ooh! I had a very great pre- birthday blast yesterday, though today's the day. I have pictorials the whole day so my hubby and I can't have lunch nor dinner. Well, like what we'll both always say, "That's the nature of our work." It sucks sometimes but this is the reality of what we are doing (we are theatre actors by the way).


Anyway, I had a very great day. I had lunch today with my hubby in TGIF Tomas Morato. It's our cheat meal day so we had to choose the ones that we truly want to eat or we might end up too full though we literally want to order everything.


We ordered this Three-for-all platter. It has fried mozzarella sticks, fried potato faces with bacon bits and melted cheese, celery sticks and buffalo wings. Mmmm...what a lovely and sumptuous appetizer!


Oh my God, look at that appetizer platter. AND LOOK AT ME! HAHA! :)

For the main course, we both ordered Jack Daniels' Porkchops. Two chops with their special Jack Daniels' sauce with corn on the cob on the side. He had mashed potato and I missed eating white rice so I ordered it along with my chops.

And here's hubby saying "Antagal mo kumuha gutom na ko.."

It was a very yummy treat. But this is one of the highlights of the day. GIFT PURCHASING! WEEE!!!!


He asked me what gift I wanted so I told him I need a foundation 4 shades darker than my normal skin tone for my upcoming play and an eyeshadow base. And yep, that's what I got. :)


This is the KRYOLAN OUTLET at Il Terazzo in Tomas Morato. It's a pretty neat store. Everything's in order. They have special effects to fashion make- up. EVERYTHING! Good thing, Cherry, the store owner, was there to assist me and inform me on every product I want to inquire about.


I drooled over their eyeshadows! The pigment pay- off is so good and the pot is so big. It costs 600php only! Hmm...I'll definitely purchase my upcoming eyeshadows from Kryolan. Time for a slight change of heart. I'm loving the eyeshadows Night Blue (a dupe for MAC's Plummage) and Lilac (?) (a dupe for MAC's Stars 'n Rockets). I'll be purchasing my copper, blue and violet eyeshadows from there next time. The texture of their powders are quite creamy so I might consider trying this after I empty my studio fix. They also sell airbrush make- up and accessories and parts. 


I'm also loving their lipsticks. I might give them a try when I go back. The lipsticks cost 600php only. :)


Randy trying to wait patiently for me while I choose my gift. Labyu! :)

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT KRYOLAN'S OUTLET IN IL TERAZZO AT TOMAS MORATO

I HAD A VERY GREAT DAY! I JUST SATISFIED MY COFFEE FIX FROM STARBUCKS, HAD A STICK OF CIGARETTE THEN HE DROPPED ME OFF AT PALMA HALL, JUST IN TIME FOR THE DULAANG UP 34TH SEASON LAUNCH.



I' M SO IN LOOOVEEE... :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion