Fashion

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Cellulite Challenge - Part 3

Last Friday marked the end of my first week on the Meditech challenge. After Wednesday's trojan loss of 14.5 cms, I had little expections for further loss. Surprisingly, I lost another 2 cms. What this all equates to is 1.5 inches off the widest part of each thigh in one week and butter smooth skintone. To help along the process, I've cut down to one cup of coffee per day and have been drinking a requisite 2 litres of water per day. I'm still very tired but that's the toxins still taking their leave. I wish the pesky house guests would go soon as I'm fairly knackered. Looking forward to Monday - my second body wrap - and timely as I am attending the opera at Culloden Estate that evening. LBD here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion