Fashion

Friday, June 19, 2009

ILOG MARIA: A TREASURE OF ORGANIC AND EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS. PROUDLY FILIPINO AND HOME- GROWN!


Whenever I go to Tagaytay, I make it a point that I pass by Ilog Maria. One time, my mom is going to the oh-so-lovely Sonya's Garden with my titas and my brother, I was unluckily bound for a rehearsal so I wasn't able to come. :( I just asked her to buy me my faves from Ilog Maria.

I love their massage oil. It is bought in Sonya's garden but Ilog Maria manufactures Sonya's products. It's a special blend of oils from flowers, herbs and plants to moisturize, soothe and relax your body and senses during a massage. This oil smells so good, I feel like in a garden that's so quiet and beautiful. That's how I'd describe the feeling whenever I get a whiff of this oil. Whenever I go to the spa or when I'll simply hit the sheets, I'd slather some of it on my body. It's all- natural, it's all- good. The massage oil retails for 250php. :)

Since I'm in the theatre, my voice is an essential part of my career. I also sing. Vocal projection is very important so you guys have an idea how I (ab)use my voice in my profession. The weather has been bad recently so I've developed a cough and a cold and these greatly affect my voice and abilities. I used to take Kamillosan before. It's a throat spray that's supposed to give you a quick yet temporary relief from an itchy throat. It's good enough to get you through one show. But I don't really like taking too much medicine apart from Vitamin C capsules so this drove me to discover Ilog Maria's Honey bee Propolis Throat Spray. It's made of honey with natural menthol to soothe the throat, just like the effect of Kamillosan. It tastes good and I feel good knowing that it's all- natural. Almost chemical- free; so it's safe to use as much as you want. The spray retails for 200php. I asked my mom to buy me two bottles of this. :)

Ilog Maria boasts of so many organic products like citronella oil (which I also have and is not in the picture) to combat those mosquitos, lotions, shampoos, soaps and body washes that are all made from natural honey and propolis. I assure you, they're an organic company so you're sure that you're almost chemical- free when you use Ilog Maria Products. Their honey lipbalm is also a best- seller.

Imma visit there personally one time. And Imma haul from there! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion