Fashion

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

KRYOLAN TV PAINT STICK AND KRYOLAN EYE SHADOW BASE

Here's a swatch edition of the Kryolan gifts from my hubby. :)


KRYOLAN EYE SHADOW BASE (680PHP)

SWATCH OF THE E/S BASE

This provides a base for lasting and vibrant eye shadow colors. The color is cream but glides on as a transparent finish, making it suitable for any skin tone.

Here's my skin with the ES base. 

L-R: W/O E/S BASE; WITH E/S BASE

Notice how the color of the MAC e/s in Trax has become more vibrant and visible when applied on top of the base. Compare it with the Trax w/o base. In terms of staying power, I'll have to update you soon about that.


KRYOLAN TV PAINT STICK (1250PHP)

Successfully proven cream makeup in stick form. The special base of TV Paint Stick allows gentle makeup application that provides effective covering at the same time. Available in a handy twist-up cylinder.

I bought one in G1. It's as dark or darker than MAC's NW50 foundation. I need this for my play. :) 

Swatch

I'm loving the staying power of this foundation. It glides on smoothly and one swipe is good enough because it gives off a very generous amount so you can spread the foundation, making this stick last you long. It's almost waterproof so you don't have to worry about it running off your face if you're sweating. A good rubbing with soap and water will finally remove this make- up. Now that's good quality I'm talking about. That's why I love Kryolan so much! :)

MY KRYOLAN COLLECTION! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion