Fashion

Sunday, June 21, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: DHARMA BALANCING AND CALMING FACE MIST

I bought this in Aura Store Powerplant Mall, Rockwell. It costed me 200php. Dharma has an online site. Check it out HERE. Dharma is a store that offers stuff for relaxation. If I'm not mistaken, I think the owners are yoga buffs so they're selling yoga matt sprays, facial mists, yoga journals, eye pillows, organically- made lip balms and meditation beads and accessories.

It comes in two scents: Eucalyptus and Lavender. My mom has the Eucalyptus and I bought the Lavender variant. It has Hydrosol, a plant extract that acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin, keeping it hydrated and healthy. It can be used as a facial toner and an instant refresher throughout the day.

THE VERDICT:
I'm a sucker for relaxing smells like Bergamot, Neroli, Lavender, Jasmine, Peppermint and Ylang- Ylang. I'm a spa junkie, but only when I have the funds. But If I can't afford to go to a spa, I slather scented stuff on my body to keep me feeling relaxed and refreshed for the next day.

I used to use Evian but it's too expensive. Besides, I hate Evian's quantity because a bottle would only last me around 1 and a half week.

This face mist smells good, that's why I bought it. Another pro, it doesn't sting my face and leaves your face in a minty and tingly state for around 5 seconds. Overall, I just like the whiff of Lavender to refresh my mind. It's also convenient because it's small, which is also one of the cons of this product. It's too small for 200php. I also wish the minty feeling lasts for around a minute.

Would I buy this again? No. I'll just make my homemade face spritz. This is too expensive! If the price is brought down, why not? Or if they can't compromise the price, I hope they upgrade it into a bigger bottle and improve the formula because honestly, Dharma girls, this product does me nothing if not only for the lovely scent of Lavender. I could do good with water if water is naturally scented with Lavender. That way,  I don't have to shell out 200php.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion