Fashion

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cellulite Challenge - Parts 4 & 5

It's official. I'm turning into the Incredible Shrinking Woman. My two Meditech visits this week have clocked up a combined staggering loss of 10.7 cms on both thighs! What's more, my lethargy has been purged and I'm as sprightly as a springbok on acid! A big thanks must go to MD Marion Deegan who also identified my pesky gluten intolerance. Since going to thrice weekly sessions and eliminating the food triggers from my diet, I've never felt better. My skin is smoother and brighter, my sleep patterns have improved and my stress-related food cravings have all but disappeared. The fact that I now only consume about one cup of coffee a day is an act of God in itself. Be sure to log on this Friday when I'll be posting my half-term 'before' and 'after' photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion