Fashion

Sunday, August 16, 2009

YESTERDAY'S END OF THE WEEK HAUL+ A DISAPPOINTING MAC EXPERIENCE (AGAIN)


Hi guys! How are your Sundays? I had a Badminton game with my mom and strolled the mall in the evening with my brother and mom.


Mom and I went to Essences Rustans because I wanted to check Stila.


Cashew Praline (Left) is made of Belgian Milk Chocolate with melted milk chocolate and cashew bits inside
Coconut Shrew (Right) is made of Belgian Milk Chocolate with white chocolate and coconut shavings inside.

I also managed to spot the Machiavelli Chocolatier beside T.LeClerc's counter. It's an expensive Belgian chocolate brand that sells lovely and SUPERBLY GOOD TASTING chocolates. I bought the Cashew Praline and Coconut Shrew for mom. It's 75php each so it's really expensive, yet worth buying because it's soooo good. I had to refrain from staying near it because I'm afraid I might splurge on it!

Then we went to the Stila counter to check the stuff out. I was so excited to check the counter only to find out that their items wouldn't excite me that much. I think they didn't carry the complete line here. But nevertheless, I was quite surprised that their items are quite cheap! Mom bought nothing but I hauled the following: lip rouge lip stain in beam (my fave item), face powder in light (too light for me so Mom ended up having it) and an eyeshadow refill in Golightly.


Stila Counter, Essences Rustans, Makati City

My Stila Haul

Lip Rouge, Eyeshadow Refill and Face Powder

Rustans Supermarket Hauls


That's it for my hauls! I'll be reviewing the Stila products in a while. Have a great week! :D



PERSONAL NOTE: I WENT TO BOBBI BROWN IN HOPES OF GETTING A SKIN FOUNDATION. TOO BAD, IT'S 2450PHP. I CAN'T AFFORD TO SPEND THAT MUCH RIGHT NOW. I JUST BOUGHT A 5K DRESS LAST SATURDAY! DENNIS, THE BOBBI BROWN SA CHEERFULLY GREETED ME AND MOM (AS ALWAYS). I ALSO WENT TO MAC BECAUSE I WANTED TO CHECK THE COLOR CRAFT COLLECTION. 


THIS GIRL SA CAME UP TO ME AND WAS ATTENDING ME IN THE STORE. SHE'S FOLLOWING ME TO EVERY COUNTER I GO TO. I'M NOT ASKING HER NOR TALKING TO HER BECAUSE I KNOW HOW SNOTTY AND ILL- MANNERED THE SAS IN MAC GLORIETTA ARE. THANKYOUVERYMUCH I CAN HELP MYSELF. BUT SHE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO BREAK THE ICE ONCE IN A WHILE BY TELLING ME A THING OR TWO ABOUT THEIR STUFF. I ASKED THE LADY SA IF THEY HAVE AN NC42 SHADE IN THE PRESSED POWDER PRODUCT. SHE SAID THAT THEY DON'T HAVE THE SHADE. I SAW THE MINERALIZE LOOSE POWDER TESTER AND DECIDED TO CHECK IT BECAUSE IT SEEMED NEW TO ME. I ASKED FOR THE PRICE AND SHE SAID "1900PHP PO MA'M" I GAVE A NOD AND I PLACED THE MINERALIZE ITEM BACK TO ITS PLACE. I PLACED IT A BIT ON THE EDGE THEN THE SA TOOK THE POWDER, ARRANGED IT IN THE COUNTER AND SAID "AY, BAKA NAMAN MAHULOG". WHAT AN ILL- MANNERED BITCH! I THOUGHT THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR APPROACH TO THEIR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE HER ATTENDING ME IN THE STORE WAS A BIT OF AN IMPROVEMENT. BUT THEN, THEIR IMPOLITENESS IS REALLY THEIR INNATE CHARACTERISTIC. I JUST SMILED THEN LEFT THE STORE WITHOUT EVEN THANKING HER. WHAT DOES SHE TAKE ME FOR? DOES SHE THINK I CAN'T AFFORD WHAT SHE'S SELLING? DO THEY THINK THAT ONLY THOSE WHO'LL BUY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK THEIR PRODUCTS? I WOULD'VE BOUGHT SOMETHING IF NOT FOR HER SNOTTY ATTITUDE. 


UGH. I JUST WISH THEY WON'T TRANSFER THESE BITCHES TO MAC POWERPLANT.


EVEN MY BROTHER TOLD ME. "YUNG MGA TINDERA SA MAC, KUNG MAKATINGIN KALA MO KUNG SINO. AMPAPANGET NAMAN." :D


HAHAHA. WELL, THANK GOODNESS FOR A BITCH-IER BROTHER. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion