Fashion

Monday, August 17, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: FOLLOW- UP REVIEW ON MY KIEHL'S PURCHASES

Here are my follow- up reviews on my KIEHL'S PURCHASES LAST WEEK.

L-R: KIEHL'S HERBAL TONER WITH MIXED BERRIES AND BOTANICAL EXTRACTS; NON- DETERGENT FOAMING FACIAL WASH; SUPERBLY RESTORATIVE BODY LOTION

KIEHL'S NON- DETERGENT FOAMING FACIAL WASH

- This baby is unscented, so that means less chemicals. A pea- sized amount is good enough for lathering. It doesn't foam as much as regular facial washes. The foaming lather is what the Kiehl's attendants referred to as "Detergent Ingredients". It's not clothes detergent, but a type of detergent that makes soaps and facial washes create more suds, which can lead to further drying of the skin because of the strong chemicals.

This is specifically made to remove excess oil on my face and control it. It doesn't promise to eradicate all the existing oil on my face because if it does, it can lead to dry, flaky and itchy skin. The excess oil that clogs the pores is what it removes. And for the whole day, I feel less- oily and my face feels fresher everyday since the day I used this.

KIEHL'S HERBAL TONER WITH MIXED BERRIES AND BOTANICAL EXTRACTS

- Well, this product made me laugh a bit because it's like "Your Period In A Bottle". Those are the mixed berries lingering inside this bottle that disappears on your skin because it melts through the swiping motion. It's not stingy and is unscented. It also makes my face feel fresh. 

This, along with the cleanser helped battle my excess face oil.

This is recommended for normal-oily skin types.

KIEHL'S SUPERBLY RESTORATIVE BODY LOTION

- This lotion is thick, yet lightweight and it disappears on your skin as a sheer sheet of moisture. It doesn't feel hot on the skin at all. And when you sweat, it doesn't form a gunky film on your skin, which is the case with some lotions that I've encountered.

It's easily absorbed by the skin and leaves your skin moisturized the whole day.

The Moroccan Argan oil serves as the base scent for this lotion. It smells good, and is not overpowering. In fact, the scent evaporates after a few minutes. It's good because it won't clash with the perfume/ cologne you're currently wearing.

I've also noticed that my skin is softer after a week of use. I have dry spots on my skin and a little amount of this removes the dryness, keeps the dry spots soft, and the softness and suppleness lasts the whole day. 


That's it for my Kiehl's purchases! They're really expensive but they're all worth the money. Trust me, Kiehl's is such an amazing and effective product so I'll prolly save up for these stuff once again. I'm planning to try their Yerba Mate or Blue line as well. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion