Fashion

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BEAUTY FORMULAS NAIL DRY SPRAY

Here's my initial review on BEAUTY FORMULAS NAIL DRY SPRAY

PRICE: 150PHP (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: CASH 'N CARRY SUPERMARKET, FILMORE, MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: I HAVE NO IDEA BUT YOU CAN TRY SUPERSTORES LIKE SHOPWISE, SM HYPERMARKET OR WATSON'S




THE VERDICT:

I had this for a year in my dresser. You know those Sally Hansen Nail Drying sprays that are so expensive? Well, this is the great dupe for that. For 150php, Beauty Formula's Nail Dry offers the same results.

This promises touch dry nails in a minute. It's in a canister that gives off a sheer white cloud of air. It literally dried my nails in a matter of 60 seconds!

I always prefer this over Carnonia's Kwik Dry because I find that too oily and it mattifies my polishes. Beauty Formulas preserves the luster and shine of your polish even after it dries. It even has moisturizing agents that prolongs the life of your nail polish.

I just changed my nail polish hours ago and I'm glad I was able to use this again! 

I just hope the stores don't pull this out of the stalls because this is really cheap yet it delivers. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion