Fashion

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A POST FOR SIS ELSA :D

Sis Elsa asked me if I could post a picture wearing my Prestige Wet/ Dry Dual Powder applied wet.



In terms of coverage, there's actually a big yet not that impressive difference as compared to applying it dry. The only slight difference is in the color pay- off. When you apply it wet, it provides a much better color pay- off. I've just found out that this powder has tiny bits of shimmer that enables your face to catch light, making it look glowing and healthy. When applied wet, the shimmer becomes less obvious as compared when applied dry. Plus, the staying power is much better as compared when you apply this dry. Another good thing is it's buildable quality when applied wet. For maximum coverage, wet the sponge over and over until you reach the maximum coverage.


The sponge smells like rubber and I don't like how the smell is transferred to my skin. If you don't wash your hands properly, the scent lingers. maybe it's the same case with my face, though I haven't tried smelling it yet or asking my hubby to smell it for me.


I prefer applying it dry, because I don't like it when wet powders dry up on my face. It just feels itchy and dry. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion