Fashion

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ELIANTO AURORA EYESHADOWS

Here's my initial review on ELIANTO AURORA EYESHADOWS

PRICE: 119PHP EA.
PLACE BOUGHT: ELIANTO, SM MALL OF ASIA
OTHER LOCATIONS: ELIANTO, THE BLOCK, SM NORTH; ELIANTO, LANDMARK, MAKATI CITY, ELIANTO, SM MEGAMALL


L- R: Candy Pink and Venetian Red

Elianto's Aurora Eyeshadow is the newest addition to their famous eyeshadow products. The eyeshadows are matte variants that come in tons of candy- colored shades. The new formula promises great color pay- off and staying power the whole day for pretty peepers.

Swatches L-R: Venetian Red and Candy Pink

THE VERDICT:

After a year of not going back to Elianto's outlet in Mall of Asia because of my bad experience with one of their SAs, I decided to check the store because they're on sale up to 70% off.

The thing that attracted me the most is this lovely eyeshadow line called Aurora. They have tons of candy- colored eyeshadows, all at 119php each.

I've blogged here before that Elianto's eyeshadows are quite a good buy. All their eyeshadows have excellent pigment pay- off. 

I'm quite impressed with the colors. My eyes were magnetized by these two colors. Candy Pink and Venetian Red. I was actually looking for a red and pink eyeshadow. I was thinking of ordering MAC's eyeshadows in Passionate and Sushi Flower but I thought that I would want to get something cheap because I can't really wear these colors on a daily basis. I just want to have some candy colors in my eyeshadow collection.

Based on the swatches above, both have impressive color pay- off. Another innovation in their formula is the buttery texture of their eyeshadows so application is smooth and easy. Another plus is the lovely graphics embossed on the eyeshadow.

I also swatched this on my skin and honestly, it took me quite a while to remove the swatches on my hands so I had to erase the swatches with a cleansing oil.

This line looks promising. But the only con of the Elianto eyeshadows is it cracks easily. So you really have to take care of your palette/ eyeshadow.

So far, this product is very promising. For 119php, I'm quite impressed with the eyeshadows. And if you buy this, whether you like it or not, it wouldn't feel too bad because it's not as if you spent 800php for each item. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion