Fashion

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'M BACK IN MANILA+CEBU BEAUTY HAULS

I just got back last Sunday. Sorry. I didn't get to blog yesterday because hubby and I had a VERY BIG fight last Sunday. Yesterday, I sort of decided to pay him a visit though he told me that he didn't want to see me. I surprised him with my Cebu delicacies pasalubongs. I was about to go home because he said he would like to go malling all by himself. I was about to leave then he called me and asked me to stroll with him instead. Haha. He really can't seem to let a day pass without being with me whenever we're gonna have fights like this.

We had a whole day affair yesterday. We strolled in mall of asia, had a food tripping adventure, watched a movie, strolled again and had coffee, had a chinese cuisine dinner feast, had coffee, talked a bit then went home.

Oh this time, I feel that our love and bond has gotten stronger again. :D



Anyhoo, here is my NYX haul in White Gold Center, Cebu. It's such a big shopping center. There are so many good yet cheap finds. It's a tinagge building, that's what I called that building. 

I asked sis Khymm where she gets her NYX items then she showed me where the mini counter of NYX was in the shopping Center. 

There were not much left except for eyeliners, round lipglosses, mega shine lipglosses, round lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliners, trio eyeshadows, mosaic blushes, brow powders and eye and lip liners in almost the same colors because the SA just told me that their stock went OOS around 3- 4 days ago. Too bad, I was too late but in a sense, it's kinda' good because I'll definitely spend tons if they have stocks!

I also bought a pair of chuck taylor- like low cut shoes in a metallic pink color and hot pink stovepipe jeans for my househelper 1 and a shopping bag with a make- up pouch and a multi- colored knit jacket for my househelper 2, a color block blouse for my tita and a rainbow- colored umbrella that's uber cute! :D

I'll post here some pictures of my Cebu Vacation.

REVIEWS AND SWATCHES TO FOLLOW! STAY TUNED! :D

***Argh..I wanted to stay for 2 days more. But that means thousand of bucks more to spend. HAAAAY... Sana nag-uumapaw ka ng pera sa mga ganitong panahon ano? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion