Fashion

Sunday, August 16, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STILA LIP ROUGE LIP STAIN IN BEAM


Here's my initial review on STILA LIP ROUGE IN BEAM.


PRICE: 595PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: STILA, ESSENCES, RUSTANS



Lip Rouge is a lip stain in pen form. It's a faster and more convenient way of applying lip stain without staining your skin and fingers.


Slanted felt- tip pen


THE VERDICT:


The lip rouge I bought is in the shade Beam, a hot pink color. When applied lightly, it gives a light pink tinge on your lips. For a more dramatic red with a tinge of pink look, apply a heavy amount on your lips. Top with gloss for a sexy look.


I chose this over the red lip tint, it's main contender for me. I love how the red lip stain gives my lips a lovely blood- red tinge but I decided to get the hot pink one because I want to sport a dewy pink make- up as of the moment nowadays.


Staying power is awesome! I swatched it on my skin and when it dried, the color is kinda' tough to remove, unless if you remove it with water. I also like that it dries easily and it really gives your lips a lovely pink hue.


The Lip Rouge comes in a range of colors (around 6-7) I also tried this on my cheeks and it delivered. But you have to smudge it right after applying it because it will leave a pink streak on your cheeks once it dries. But I'm happy with my powder blushes so I'd rather use this on my lips. :D


Lip Rouge applied lightly on my lips


Make sure you always cover it right after using so the pen won't dry up. Prevent it from being exposed in front of airconditioners or electric fans to make it last longer.


For 595php, it's really a good buy, as compared to Bloom's lip stain pen priced at 795php. I'm sure both will deliver but I have compared both and I conclude that in terms of color pay- off, Stila is the winner. 


I'm definitely getting this one again once I empty this. I'm also going to try their face powders. It's priced at 795php. It ain't bad. It's still cheaper than MAC. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion