Fashion

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STELLA MCCARTNEY SHEER EAU DE PARFUM

Here's my initial review on Stella McCartney's Sheer perfume.

Description (Website):

Inside this refined, frosted, floral bottle is a scent that evokes sexiness and glamour. A cool and invigorating cocktail with top notes of Granny Smith apples and frosted lemon melded with mid notes of celestial rose that reveal a crisp and delicious scent. All this rests on a base of precious amber, revealing the femininity of the fragrance. This glamorous, edgy scent is guaranteed to delight the senses on a hot summer day.

Notes: Granny Smith Apple, Frosted Lemon, Celestial Rose, Amber.

Style: Glamorous. Edgy. Sensual.


THE VERDICT:

If you're looking for a seductive yet romantic scent, then this scent is best for you. I've asked mom to buy me this in Changi Airport, Singapore. I've smelled this the last time I went there but decided to get me Davidoff's Cool Water because I missed my all- time favorite scent so much. Besides, this costs 68SGD. Unfortunately, i only have 55SGD left when I was about to leave for the P.I. I just have to have one because it smells so beautiful and exquisite.

This is perfect for evening occasions. Good for wearing during daytime as well. Actually, several sprays can last you one whole day!

The scent is not overpowering. At first, some might find it strong but the rest of the alcohol (which makes it strong) evaporates after a few minutes while leaving a warm seductive fragrance on your body. The staying power is absolutely impressive. The scent lasted on my clothes for one whole day, even if I perspired a lot already.

I've been getting lots of compliments for this perfume. Some say, it's something that they've never smelled before, while some say it's the most good- smelling floral perfume they've smelled in their entire life. My mom also bought herself a bottle. She has always loved Stella McCartney perfumes since the time she got a whiff of this in one of the malls in Singapore.

I'm such a sucker and lover of floral- scented perfumes. And I am proud to say that I quite have a taste for exquisite and excellent- smelling floral perfumes. Trust me, this scent is a must- have. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion