Fashion

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STILA EYESHADOW PALETTE REFILL IN GOLIGHTLY

Here's my initial review on STILA EYESHADOW IN GOLIGHTLY

PRICE: 495PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: STILA, ESSENCES RUSTANS, MAKATI CITY


Stila's eyeshadows come in refill packages that you can put in different palettes. Mix and matching is best recommended. Stila also offers an array of bold and neutral colors for that fresh, natural and simple make- up.

Shade

THE VERDICT:

Stila's eyeshadows are quite cheap, which I love. I got the shade in Golightly because it's sort of a dupe for MAC's Amber Lights Eyeshadow. 

Skin swatch

When applied on the skin, it gives off an impressive pigmentation. The eyeshadows are buttery- smooth. It's also easy to apply and blend

Eye swatch

When I tried the eyeshadow on my eyes, it's less pigmented as it was when I swatched this on my skin. It didn't impress me quite at all. But this goes to show that their eyeshadows are best for everyday because of it's sheer pay- off. But don't fret, if you build it, you could get pretty much a dash of color on your lids.

Overall, it's a good buy for those who love wearing eyeshadow on a daily basis. It looks very natural on the lids so you won't look too made up. 

The thing I hate about it is it doesn't have a pot though it's a refill. Instead of purchasing just one, I have to purchase three eyeshadows plus a pan. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion