Fashion

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS I USE TO CLEAN MY FACE?

Okay, so here are the stuff I use everyday to clean my face.

I'm blessed with clear skin so I don't get allergies with any make- up brand. If there's one face problem that I have, it's brand- consciousness. :D It sounds funny and quite hard to comprehend why it has become my problem. Well, I've been a user of local products like HBC, Ever Bilena, Hazel Bishop, Careline, Nichido, etc. but I always end up with a stingy face, full of whiteheads and blackheads and pimples, as compared to the time when I used Bobbi Brown, Dior, MAC, Kryolan, etc. My face was absolutely flawless and I always get complimented for it. I truly don't understand why my face has become "brand- conscious". Truth be told, it's expensive to have a brand- conscious face so I try not to be as brand- conscious when it comes to fashion. I'd splurge more on face and make- up products.

So currently, here are the things that I use to clean my face:

KIEHL'S FOAMING NON- DETERGENT WASHABLE CLEANSER
- I bought this last sunday because this promises to battle oiliness. I'm still on a road test with this product. But so far, it keeps my oil glands at bay. Promising. :D

SHU UEMURA BALANCING CLEANSING OIL (YELLOW)
- THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND. THIS IS A TRAVEL- SIZE VERSION OF THE BIG BOTTLE. I'M NOT INTO THE SHU CLEANSING OIL RAVE BECAUSE I FIND THESE OVERRATED. BUT RIGHT NOW, I'M ACTUALLY THINKING OF PURCHASING A BIGGER BOTTLE BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO EFFECTIVELY REMOVING WATERPROOF MASCARAS WITHOUT THE TUGGING. IT'S ALSO GOOD FOR THE FACE BECAUSE IT'S NON- GREASY AND DRIES QUICKLY.

PONDS COLD CREAM
- AN OLD- TIMER. I'VE BEEN USING THIS EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. THIS EFFECTIVELY REMOVES EVERY SINGLE MASCARA RESIDUE UNDER MY EYES AFTER WASHING MY FACE WITH KIEHL'S AND REMOVING MY MASCARA WITH SHU UEMURA.



HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? WHAT DO YOU USE TO CLEAN YOUR FACE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion