Fashion

Friday, August 14, 2009

DINNA, A BLOG FOLLOWER IS SUCH A DARLING. THANK YOU! :D


I just recently sold my MAC PURPLE RITE LIPSTICK AND MAC LUSTRE EYESHADOW IN GREENSMOKE. I actually don't have any use for the two so instead of leaving them to rot in my make- up kit, I decided to sell these. 

Max97, who is Dinna in real life is an avid visitor of my blog, bought the two items at a discounted price of 1300php. I included freebies namely everyday minerals mineral foundation sample in light, kiehl's yerba mate tea lotion sample, kiehl's superbly restorative body lotion sample in a jar and kanebo fair white uv sunblock cream sample. 


We decided to meet in Palma Hall UP Diliman because I had to watch a theatre play. She was so kind to meet me there because it's so convenient for me.


To my surprise, she handed me a brand new Revlon All- Matte lipstick in Really Red. Honestly, I was REALLY surprised because I've never experienced such a thing in my life. Receiving a lovely gift from a total stranger. 

She said she just wanted to give me the lipstick because she was never a red lipstick wearer (yun ba sinabi nya? haha). It was such a surprise because she bought items from me, then she handed me a gift when in fact I should've included more freebies in her package for purchasing my stuff.


Right after the play, I wore the lipstick because it was Gala Night so there's dinner right after. It's such a lovely color, take a look at me wearing the lipstick: :D

It's a lovely shade right? It's actually a  dupe for MAC's Russian Red lipstick! I'll create the entry in a while :D



I LOVE YOU DINNA AKA MAX97! :D KEEP ON READING! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion