Fashion

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ELIANTO NAIL POLISH IN NOVY

Here's an initial review on ELIANTO NAIL POLISH IN NOVY

PRICE: 99PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ELIANTO, SM MALL OF ASIA
OTHER LOCATIONS: ALL ELIANTO OUTLETS NATIONWIDE


THE VERDICT:

I fell in love with the blue- black color. It's the color that I've been looking for.

It's in the matte variant, and two swipes will give you that lovely blue- black color.

In terms of quality, Elianto Nail Polishes don't chip easily. The bottle is nice and the applicator brush is thick enough to provide a good amount of color.

Sorry for the dirty application. And I also keep my nails uber short too. :D

This is a very economical choice since it has good quality and the nail polish line has an impressive array of colors.


I'm planning to try some of their nail polish colors next time. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion