Fashion

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TODAY'S MINI UPDATE

Hi guys, it's the celebration of Manuel L. Quezon's birthday so it's a holiday in the Q.C. area. I study in UP Diliman so I'm pretty much on a holiday. LOL. :D

Anyhoo, I had a great 10 hours of sleep. I woke up, had lunch, played with the pets, took a bath, changed my nail polish and went to Seattle's Best, Greenbelt 3 to do some stuff for school.

I changed my nail polish. I used my newly- bought Elianto Nail Polish in Novy. Isn't it gorgeous? :D

Coffee and Cigarettes, my pseudo- buddies. Keeps me going, gets me working. :D


That's it for my mini update! I'm still in Seattle's Greenbelt, about to order dinner and will start on my reports. 

**Honestly, I told myself that I'll do my report once I get here but blogging really gets the best of me. 

BUT I'M GONNA STUDY RIGHT AFTER EATING! AND THAT'S AN ORDER FOR MYSELF!


Have a great week guys! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion