Fashion

Monday, August 10, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BURT'S BEES VITAMIN E BATH AND BODY OIL

Here's an initial review on BURT'S BEES VITAMIN E BATH AND BODY OIL


PRICE: 500- 600PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: BEAUTY BAR, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL

OTHER LOCATIONS: BEAUTY BAR STORES NATIONWIDE


This is a rich, fast- drying oil that smells tangy like lemon enriched with sweet almond oil to moisturize skin.



THE VERDICT:


I'd always prefer oil over lotion because I love how it just disappears into a lovely, shiny finish on my skin. I feel that I'm moisturized when I use oil as compared to using gunky lotion.


So what's so great about this oil? It's naturally- scented, which means less chemicals. It dries fast and I love how it retains moisture on my skin, sans greasiness. Plus, it leaves a nice sheen on my skin, making it look glowing and healthy. Lastly, the scent evaporates in a matter of minutes so you don't have to worry about it clashing with your perfume.


A little goes a long way so you're sure you can enjoy this product for a long time. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion