Fashion

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RESTAURANT HOPPING: FROSTINGS

Okay, so I'm here in Glorietta and I decided to get a bit of sugar high by eating dessert. I'm feeling kinda' slow, low and sleepy today so after eating dinner in World Chicken in Food Choices, Glorietta 4, I dropped by Frostings, a cupcake store

PRICE RANGE: 40- 80PHP
LOCATION: 2ND FL., FOOD CHOICES, GLORIETTA 4, GLORIETTA CENTER, MAKATI CITY

Their cupcakes are well- made because from their deli freezer, all the cupcakes look so delectable. Each are uniquely designed and are beautifully made so you'll really want to try each of their cupcakes!

Their prices are based on the following cupcake creations: Regular, Premium, Extra Premium and Fruit.. They also sell miniature cupcakes so you'll have a taste of everything in bite- sized renditions.

I got the White Chocolate cupcake since I'm very much of a White Chocolate fan. This is a premium cupcake and it costed me 55php. Not bad right?

I told the saleslady that it was a take- out purchase. And they put the cupcake in a plastic cup with a dome cover. It's pretty effective because it keeps the cupcake from getting messed up inside. It also came with a spork so you'll be able to eat this neatly.

I really love this cupcake! It's sweet, yet not uber sweet to a point where it's "nakakaumay" already. It's what I always experience whenever I'm gonna eat Sonja's cupcakes in Serendra, Fort Bonifacio.

Going back to Frostings' cupcake, the frosting is just right and I'm loving the white choco morsels that garnished the cupcake. I had a pretty good filling after eating this. It just had the exact amount of sweetness that I was looking for.

Overall, it's kinda' expensive but trust me, their cupcakes are quite big and you'll really get a good tasting cupcake. Besides, the overall packaging of the cupcake and design of the cupcake is a 10 out of 10 for me so I got my 55php's worth. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion