Fashion

Thursday, August 13, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KIEHL'S SUPERBLY RESTORATIVE BODY LOTION


Here's my initial review in KIEHL'S SUPERBLY RESTORATIVE BODY LOTION



PRICE: 1450PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: KIEHL'S GREENBELT 5



ON THE BOTTLE: HYDRATING, ANTIOXIDANT MOISTURIZER FOR IMPROVED SKIN TEXTURE AND RESILIENCE; THIS LIGHTWEIGHT, READILY ABSORBED LOTION HELPS TO RESTORE SOFTNESS AND TONICITY FOR RADIANT, HEALTHY- LOOKING SKIN. BLENDED WITH MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL AND ARGAN LEAF EXTRACT, OUR NATURALLY PRESERVED FORMULA IS ENRICHED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS AND ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS TO HELP OPTIMALLY HYDRATE AND REINFORCE SKIN'S DEFENSE AGAINST FREE- RADICAL DAMAGE  AND HELP TO IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE.




THE VERDICT:


I still don't have a proper verdict for this one because I'm planning to use my Kiehl's purchases for a week so I could check and see if there has been any significant difference.


The consistency of this lotion is semi- whipped and rich, so you'll have a luxurious experience putting lotion on your skin. This also smells good, because of the Argan Oil, which is herbal- ish smelling. 


Right after application, I could feel that my skin is instantly quenched. After the lotion has been completely absorbed by the skin, you'll feel that the elasticity is improved and your skin is healthy and a bit glowing for the whole day. The scent also evaporates so you don't have to worry about it clashing with any scent you are wearing. 


So far, I'm loving this. I'll update you at the end of the week regarding my Kiehl's purchases. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion