Fashion

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: AQUAZORB


Aquazorb presents an innovation in towel technology. Their towels are ultra- absorbent, fast drying and lightweight, perfect on the go. This is highly recommended for a travel free of too much towel weight and for athletes who sweat profusely. 

I fell in love with my first Aquazorb which led to an addiction. Their towels come in a reusable zip plastic bag. Another great thing, the price is too good for a high- quality towel. I actually have 5 of these towels. I have a large gray towel, 2 sport towels, violet and blue, and 2 hand towels, pink and lavender. The hand towels are perfect for me because I need small towels for wiping my sweat after an exercise. The sport towels are kinda' big so it's okay for toting around if you're gonna need to shower a bit after an activity. The large towel is of course, my bath towel.

They have a buffet of colors too, which makes bathing and wiping fun and colorful. :D

True enough, these towels dry quickly and they don't get too soaked after usage, which is my problem with regular towels. The fibers of the Aquazorb towels absorb water quickly and the fast- drying material keeps it from getting heavy in your bag due to water. A fully used Aquazorb towel can dry in as fast as 20-25 minutes!

Seriously, these towels are very good. The price is too good to be true for these wonderful towels. But of course, I wouldn't want them to raise their prices. Think 300php is too expensive for a large towel? Well, the big ones are prized like the regular towels as well. So for quality and an impressive towel technology, might as well get an Aquazorb.

HAND TOWELS- 90PHP
FACE TOWELS (SET OF 3)- 90PHP
SPORT TOWELS- 160PHP
BATH TOWELS- 355PHP

**AQUAZORB IS AVAILABLE IN PLANET SPORTS; FOR THE COMPLETE LINE, VISIT AN AQUAZORB STALL. SOME AQUAZORB STALLS THAT I VISITED ARE IN POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL; GREENHILLS TIANGGE AND ROBINSON'S GALLERIA, ORTIGAS

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion