Fashion

Friday, August 21, 2009

Autumn Wish List

Dear Universe,

I read in a book called The Secret that if I make you a list, you'll give me what I want. Well, here it is.

This Autumn I would like....
1. A snood (even the word is groovy).
2. A pair of brogues - Oxfords or a tweed/leather combo; or Prada loafers
3. A vintage tweed man's jacket (but not man size - snug please).
4. Herringbone check harems or louche baggy roll ups.
5. A feather neck stole like Cruella de Ville.
6. Another few chain prints scarves - Chanel will do.
7. A black clutch - capacious enough to hold my crap yet not too big that my arm hurts. Not those cheap ones from Accessorize; certainly no chain link handles and only good vintage - nothing that smells of moth balls.
8. Those snakeskin peeptoes from Buffalo - the ones with the flouro- floral embellishments.
9. The restraint to buy basics like tops and trousers instead of impact statement dresses (yes - I am the victim here).
10. Gallic nous.

P.S. This is only a test run to see if this shiz flies - or if indeed, you're Santa. Pony up buddy...

Love,

Annmarie

Click here for image credit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion