Fashion

Monday, August 17, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STILA FACE POWDER IN LIGHT

Here's an initial review on STILA PRESSED POWDER IN LIGHT

PRICE: 795PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: STILA, ESSENCES RUSTANS, MAKATI CITY
THE VERDICT:

Nice packaging! :D

THE VERDICT:

Okay, I have one stupidity. The shade I bought is too light for me. But mom ended up having it anyway. I didn't have it changed because I already used the sponge! Besides, mom asked for it as well.


Okay, so I love the packaging and it's cheap, as compared to MAC and other expensive branded cosmetics out there. Another plus is the sleek and cute sponge. :D

The consistency of the powder is smooth and buttery, just like MAC's powders. It also has a good pigment pay- off and it naturally conceals some light skin discolorations. I also like the staying power. Good enough to keep you oil- free for at least 3- 4 hours. 

Once I empty my Prestige powder, I'm gonna try this, This product looks promising! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion