Fashion

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU MY "RING"

Hi guys! How are your Saturdays? I'm here in Cebu, having the time of my life and hauling like crazy for Nyx items. Unfortunately, some of the items went out of stock yesterday. I'm just a day late! Oh well, at least I managed to save some money. :D

**Watch out for my Cebu pictures and for my Nyx hauls and reviews.

So here's my engagement ring, courtesy of my hubby, Mr. R.

Hubby and I were really planning to get ourselves a ring. Unfortunately, we broke up for 3 months due to our indifferences. It was always a gloomy day for me, and for him, according to him. We seldom talk via text messaging and I can't remember a time that he or I called each other on the phone. And if ever we're gonna talk, we'll just end up fighting.

I thought it was the end of it all. I thought that I just wasted my greatest gift. Just like that.

Well, I do believe TRUE love finds its way on it's own.

Then one day, we just found ourselves talking via text messaging again, calling each other often, seeing each other again, and having dinner then doing again the things a normal couple would do. I don't know what happened, but one thing's for certain. It just happened.

February 14, 2009, he knelt in front of me in Tiendesitas, Pasig and asked me "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I almost burst into tears and after a laugh with a sigh and with a huge smile, I said "Yes. I will be your girlfriend again!". He hugged me so tight and I couldn't help but cry. I know it seems sooo cheesy but during that moment, it just felt that it was the most natural thing that has ever happened to me. And I couldn't stop smiling whenever I remember this sweetest day of my life. :)

This time, we're sweeter, MUCH better and much open to each other's flaws and mistakes. We try our best to communicate and to just laugh things out.


Hubby and I just felt that when we got back together, it was the best time to buy a ring because the second chance that God gave us is the chance to become better individuals, more than becoming a better couple. So the ring is a sign of our renewal. 

We actually gave this ring a purpose. Whenever we see this, we remember all that we've been through and that this ring is the reminder that nothing can ever keep us or tear us apart. It is the sole reminder of how beautiful we are as a couple and how more and more beautiful we will be if we remember to always remember how we fell in love with each other.

It's actually a stainless ring. We didn't really consider buying expensive rings. We're saving it for the actual marriage. :D

Whenever I see this on my hand, I miss him when we're not together and I instantly get flashbacks of happy memories.

So... What's with the face Martha?


SO THAT'S MY POST FOR TODAY. :D 

**GEEZ... I MISS RANDY.... :D


**FOR THOSE WHO ARE ATTACHED/MARRIED/ENGAGED, HOW DID YOU RECEIVE/ GET YOUR SPECIAL ITEM LIKE THIS ONE? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion