Fashion

Thursday, August 20, 2009

MY LOVE PACKAGE FROM SHOPSUI! :D

So here's my latest purchase for this week. It's a Charm Travel Brush set. I bought this online from Shopsui, a site in multiply that sells MMU stuff and different make- up brushes. I've been lemming for this for a long time now and when the site sent me a notice that their Charm travel brush set is once again available, I grabbed one for myself right away. :D

My love package from Shopsui!

Honestly, Xend really does deliver fast. They offer very good service as compared to air21!

Nice and compact. Just the way I want it! :D

Ooohh... Pink brushes! :D


She also gave me a loyalty card as a freebie. Thanks!


**I'll post a review of this plus Spend Vs. Save and Beauty Battles comparing this and Henri Calayag's brush set. :D


IF YOU'RE INTERESTED TO ORDER THE CHARM TRAVEL BRUSH SET, CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion