Fashion

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: AVON'S 24K LIPSTICK IN 24K PINK

Here's my initial review on AVON 24K LIPSTICK


PRICE: 450- 490PHP (?)
PLACE BOUGHT: FROM OUR AVON LADY
OTHER LOCATIONS: CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AVON LADY OR VISIT ANY AVON BRANCHES IN MALLS NATIONWIDE

The newest innovation by Avon. Mesmerizing lipsticks infused with gold to make your lips catch light, therefore making it look luscious and red- carpet worthy. It's an all- day wear lipstick that has moisturizing agents that keep your lips from flaking or drying.


THE VERDICT:

I got this as a gift from my yaya during Christmas. It's her thank you gift because I always give her some of my old clothes, books, bags and shoes. She's such a darling. She gave me the 24k pink shade because she said pink always looks good on me. :D

Swatch

This is the shade 24k Pink on my lips. This lipstick pays- off as an uber frosted color. The lipstick itself is generously infused with gold flecks so expect the gold fever on your lips. Surprisingly, even if the gold flecks are quite evident in the lipstick itself, it's still creamy and it doesn't feel like you're wearing body scrub on your lips.

The thing I hate about Frost variants is how it makes your teeth look garish. But to my amazement, 24k pink doesn't make it look too garish and yellowish at all, as I expected because it's uber frosted! It has light floral scent and the gold tube is quite exquisite.

It really catches light and the lipstick color really goes well with the gold color so your lips will really look stunning. It will stand out, but not in a bad way. 24k Pink is good for daywear. It's not bad for nighttime as well.

The 24k line boasts of colors that can go from casual to formal. For a pretty cheap price, this lipstick does deliver amazing results. So if you're a frosted lipstick fan, then may I suggest you contact your Avon Lady and grab one of these gems now. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion