Fashion

Monday, August 31, 2009

FOTD: PASSPORT LOOK

Hi guys! Here's my FOTD yesterday. Haven't posted FOTDS for a long time now so since I'm renewing my passport, as per court order to all passport holders, I decided to prettify my look yesterday for my passport headshot.

FACE:
MAC STUDIOFINISH CONCEALER WITH SPF 35 (NC30)
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION (NC40)
BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH IN PALE PINK

LIPS:
NYX ROUND LIPGLOSS IN RLGO6 (MAUVE)

The camera didn't do any justice to the lovely dark blue and black combination. It just appeared black here but it's a lovely dark blue/indigo/black combination! Someone from the Urban Bazaar in Rockwell actually complimented my eye make- up. :D

EYES:
MAC EYESHADOW IN CARBON
MAC EYESHADOW IN CONTRAST
EVER BILENA EYE LINER PENCIL (BLACK)
LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYELINER (BLACK)
KRYOLAN EYESHADOW BASE

*Don't forget to renew your passports ladies! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion