Fashion

Monday, August 17, 2009

HAPPY DAY WITH HUBBY+THIS WEEK'S HAUL


I had to wake up at 5:30 a.m. to make it to Books and Blocks Nursery in Tierra Pura to perform a short story for the kids as a requirement for one of my classes.



It sucks because I have to wake up at 5:00 A.M. My body is not accustomed to waking up at such and early time. :/



What kept me going and energetic throughout the day is my hubby and I's much awaited mall strolling in Greenbelt and MOA. We were so busy, we hardly had any time to stroll, since it's our favorite past time. Now we have the chance, I won't let my lack of sleep be an obstacle for this much awaited day! :D



We met at around 1:30 P.M. in Seattle's Greenbelt and had lunch in Cafe Mediterranean in Greenbelt 1. We both had Baba Ghanoush, Humous and Beef Kebabs with whole wheat pita and Shepherd's Salad. Too bad, they didn;t have our favorite Tabbouleh salad. 


After, Hubby and I dropped by the church to say some prayers and he treated me coffee in Starbucks. After that, we went to Kiehl's Greenbelt because I bought Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. 


HAPPY HAPPY HAUL HAUL HAULS! :D

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer Plus The Yerba Mate Line Samples

Elianto Aurora Eyeshadows in Venetian Red and Candy Pink; Elianto Nail Polish in Novy

After my Kiehl's Haul, we went to MOA. We left right after our Kiehl's store visit because we didn't want to be stuck in the rush hour traffic. We spent the rest of the evening in MOA. He bought a white shirt and some perosnal stuff from Watson's and I dropped by Elianto and managed to get some hauls. Their Aurora eyeshadow colors are very beautiful. It's been a long time since I bought something from Elianto since my very bad experience with a saleslady there. I just hope they last long and THEY DON'T CRUMBLE EASILY! :D


Hubby and I had our snack in The Naked Juice Bar and had dinner in El Pollo Loco and had our final coffee in Seattle's Best.


*Sorry. I was about to feature all the food places we went to but I can barely keep track of the food we're eating so what's the point of featuring it? One minute, it's there, then after a few minutes, I just realize that we are almost done with our food! And another factor is, I'm just having a great time with my hubby so I completely forgot everything and focused on us. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion