Fashion

Friday, July 31, 2009

Yummie Tummie™

Prefer to eat your muffins than wear them? Me too; although now that I'm wheat intolerant, I have to make do with gluten free macaroons. But hey, I digress. If you, like many women, are looking for a smooth silhouette sans lumps and bumps, a Yummie Tummie™ could be your answer. Created by fashion designer and celebrity stylist Heather Thomson, the new shapewear tops bear the appearance of a luxe tank or tee with the benefit of a firm control midsection panel. What's more, the clever fabric technology also acts like a yoga instructor, making you stand and look taller. I trust Heather. Having worked with J-Lo and Beyoncé, the woman knows a thing or three about how to dress real curves. Since nabbing one, I've been wearing mine under dresses and as a tank with jeans - blissfully delighted that my ribs aren't crushed and circulation cut off like some shapewear garments (ahem - you know who you are). I've now got my beady eyes on the lace tank - very AW09 - very mine! Get yours at Brown Thomas 01- 605 6666.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion