Fashion

Monday, July 27, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC MATTE EYESHADOW IN CHROME YELLOW

Let's look at MAC MATTE EYESHADOW IN CHROME YELLOW.

This is rated a 4.1 out of 5 by the girls in makeupalley. It's an intense matte yellow shade.



THE VERDICT:

The reason why I bought this eyeshadow is because it's such a unique color. All the yellow eyeshadows I see and buy are either too light or too sheer. This color is what I meant by YELLOW EYESHADOW.

It seems chalky at first but as you swipe your brush continuously on the e/s, the texture eventually becomes "buttery", just like my Carbon e/s, which is also a matte variant. 


The color reminds me of the feathers of a peacock. It's really good for highlighting if you apply a small amount and if you layer it, it gives an intense yellow color.

This is also good for the stage because it could pass off as a gold eyeshadow, without being shimmery, (matte make- up is the recommended variant for the stage). This is also good in making my peepers appear bigger on stage.

I like how it adds a pop of color on my lids whenever I use this. This is buildable so you could control the yellow color on your eyes. Imagine the multiple possibilities if you use this with blue, purple, black, green, pink and orange eyeshadows! This is also great for night outs because it adds a dash of color on your eyes.

I just hope we have this color in our country along with the Show Orchid Lipstick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion