Fashion

Monday, July 20, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH IN PALE PINK

Let's look at my Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Pale Pink.



THE VERDICT:

This costed me 1300php. I encountered this blush when I was in grade school. It used to come in a round black pot w/o a clear plastic on the cover that let's you see the color of the product. I literally stole it from my mom and brought it to school though we have a "no- make- up for students" rule because it's such a lovely pink blush. I'd dab a bit of the powder on my cheeks and spread it a bit and it gives me a nice glow during high school days.

I tried finding good alternatives of this one from MAC, since I went gaga over MAC when my cosmetic fixation started 2 years ago. I bought Desert Rose and Angel but I ended up selling these because I really didn't like the pink flush these products gave. But don't get me wrong, both products are nice but I'm looking for something else.

I just decided to grab Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink Powder Blush. It's the perfect candy pink blush for me. The best thing about it's lovely pink color, it really makes your skin glow and makes your face look fresh. The pigment pay- off is fantastic and staying power is relatively good as well.

 Swatch


I would seriously repurchase this again and I'm not planning to find dupes for this color. there's only one pink blush for me. and that's Bobbi Brown's Pale pink. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion