Fashion

Saturday, July 18, 2009

AWARD FROM CRYSTAL+ AIR21 RANT

Hi lovely ladies! How's your saturday? Mine went pretty well. Had a great rehearsal and a lovely time with my hubby.

The only bummer in my day is AIR21. Sis Khymm shipped out my package last Thursday. The package was from Cebu and I was supposed to receive it yesterday because their service says "NEXT DAY DELIVERY". I didn't receive any package yesterday so I let the day pass saying to myself that it was such a stormy day yesterday so maybe air21 had a hard time delivering all the stuff that needed to be delivered.

Saturday came and I was expecting my package. I kept on calling my house helper at home because I was monitoring my package. Lo and behold. No package arrived today.

This was sort of unacceptable and unjustifiable. Packages from Visayas and Mindanao will usually take 1- 2 days before it gets to someone who lives in Luzon and vice versa. I believe there is no excuse because it was friggin' sunny the whole day in Makati! SO WHERE'S MY GODDAMN PACKAGE?!?!

I tracked my package and it showed a detailed information of my package's status. Honestly, I DON'T NEED THOSE THINGS. The last status of my order said DELIVERY ATTEMPTED. What the f*** does "Delivery Attempted" mean? The friggin' messengers got tired of delivering so they decided to just leave some packages undelivered?!?! F**** A****!!

So they won't be delivering stuff during sundays so I am at their mercy. And they don't allow pick- ups in their offices or branches. What if those were medicines and I needed to drink them before saturday or else I'll die?!?! Air21 has suuuucchhh a crappy service. Their prices are so expensive, yet their services are mediocre. There was a forum before that talked about air21's crappy service so I'm not the only one in this world who complains about air21.

I want my friggin' package. IF SOMEONE FROM AIR21 READS THIS BLOG, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ACTS AND SERVICES STRAIGHT. YOU SHOULD BE DOING WHAT YOU'RE BOUND TO DO!



At least I have an award at the end of the day. Thanks Crystal. :)




NEXT TIME, I'LL TRY USING XEND. THEN I'LL SWITCH TO XEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion