Fashion

Monday, July 27, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: TARTE MINI LIPGLOSS

Let's look at TARTE'S PURSE YOUR LIPS LIMITED EDITION LIPGLOSS COLLECTION

I only actually have one of the glosses. I have the second to the last lipgloss. It's a milky- pink shade. I saw this from a friend and I tried buying it off her make- up stash. She sold it to me at 350php. It's kinda' expensive for a tiny tube but I don't care, it's so lovely!

The picture below is the pic of the original product, which contains 9 limited edition shades by Tarte. This retails at $39.


Lovely, ain't it?

THE VERDICT:

This is the actual product. Im into pink shades right now so when I fondled with her make- up kit, I saw the lovely clutch with tons of cute tarte lipglosses inside and this color really caught my eye. It also smelled like caramel in the tube.

I applied it on top of my NYX l/s in Tea Rose and I must say, it really did wonders! The milky- pink color of the gloss enhanced my nyx lipstick without making it too light. It gave a nice pink nude finish with a fabulous shine.

What made me love this more is, it made my Nyx l/s stay put for hours, which goes to show that this l/g has a good staying power. It also keeps my pucker moist too!

Actual lipgloss

Skin swatch

Lip swatch


The only con of this product is, there's not much lipgloss inside the tube so you might empty this up faster than you think if you really like wearing this. Another bad thing, it's unavailable locally. I just hope some company brings Tarte to the Philippines!


**OMG, I'm thinking of asking a friend to buy me this in the USA. Gastooosss!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion